Interviews, Photos and Other Press Requests
If you are a member of the media/press and would like to arrange an interview of a Campus Safety presenter or keynoter prior to and/or at the conference, please contact the following:
774-505-8033 | Email
Register for the Campus Safety Conference
To meet the requirements for a complimentary press/media pass to the Campus Safety Conference, please e-mail the following to Amy Reddington
. Once approved, we will register you for the conference and include you in our e-mails regarding the conference and other upcoming events.
- Phone Number
- ONE of the following approved credentials (see below)
Approved Credentials for Media (any ONE of the following)
- Masthead from a current issue of an industry-related publication listing you as an editorial contributor
- An industry-related article published within the past three months with your byline
- A letter from the news director, assignment editor or producer on station/network letterhead saying that you have been assigned to represent the organization in an editorial capacity at Campus Safety Conference.
- Press Photo/ID
- Business card from your media outlet reflecting your editorial role
- If you represent an online publication, you must also provide a monthly traffic report from an external demographic tool, such as Google Analytics, verifying the site or blog gets 1,000 or more unique monthly visitors. The online publication must be a previously established and independent site that is regularly updated with original and current news-related content. YouTube, Twitter pages, personal blogs, forums, user groups, and communities will not be considered for media registration.